The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Sunday 6 March 2016

Mavin 1st lady Tiwa Savage Covers Thisday Style Magazine (Photos)

According to Tiwa Savage fans on
Instagram, their queen has just
made a stylish comeback with this
editorial spread shot by TY Bello
for ThisDay Style magazine.
Ty Bello says;
TIWA SAVAGE : FAITH I couldn’t
wait to see the clothes
@tiwasavage would be
photographed in .Especially that
#RED dramatic dress that just
wouldn’t leave my head ..I had
never seen the dress before but it
made such a strong impression in
my heart ..I KNEW it had to
EXIST. ..I had built some black
panels to create an enclave for
Tiwa to stand in.I wore my clothes
inside -out ready to quickly paint
the panels into what ever Colors
worked with the clothes when they
arrived . … And arrived they did..
A beautifully curated set of outfits
that interpreted everything we had
discussed.. But ALL IN BLACK!.. I
had been silent about color when
we pre planned to keep things
fluid… But I understood that black
was very versatile but sometimes
difficult color to build a story on
and I had to make a creative
decision on my approach . I
scanned the room for all that we
had : amazing BLACK clothes and
RED props from Mushin market …
My biggest prop being an old RED
Toyota starlet with BLACK and
white faux -fur seats that I had
chased down in Mushin market
traffic the day before ..Convincing
it’s driver ( who at first thought I
was crazy )to bring it over to me
the day before . I chose to shoot
every thing AS THEY WERE. It
became clear to me that I was
going to have to ‘FAITH-IT’with
this shoot . Black paired with red
was stark and looked nothing like
the pallet of different colors and
tones that danced on the photos in
my mind. So I had to make the
images .. With what we had
..KNOWING and TRUSTING that
the color pallets I SAW already
EXISTED in the RAW black and red
pixels and only had to be CALLED
OUT in postproduction . This is
how life is .. Not very predictable
and sometimes we have to DECIDE
to SEE the beauty when it’s not so
obvious . So what ever color life is
serving remember @tiwasavage
and that Faith always makes new
options … CALL out the red ..
CALL out the green .. And all the
colors in between ..!
#tybellophotography
#phototropism

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts