The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Nicki Minaj covers Nylon magazine, talks about engagement rumours

33 year old Nicki Minaj who covered the April
issue of Nylon magazine talked about her
relationship with boyfriend 28 year old Meek Mill,
insisting they are not engaged yet. She said:
"He said that my third ring would be my
engagement ring. But sometimes he calls
me his fiancée, and I'm always trying to
stop him, like, 'Nope! I ain't got that third
ring yet!' We're just taking it one step at
a time," "And, you know, if that happens,
if I get married, then I'll have a child, and
that'll be fun, because I can't wait to
hold my baby."
"When he and I were just friends, he
would always say, 'You remind me of my
mother, and I like that because you're like
a dude. You're tough like a guy and you
talk like a dude.' So, I always got the
sense that me being tough and bossy
was a turn-on for him. And it's important
for me to keep my voice. Being in a
relationship shouldn't mean that you lose
your voice," "Being in a relationship
should mean that you've met a secure-
enough man to allow you, in a sense, to
remain a queen."

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts