The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Sunday 6 March 2016

Nigeria Mothers Attributes– Check Here To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian

If your Mum has any of this Attributes
mentioned below, Then your Mum is a
nigerian.
See below:-
1. When you say, “Mummy, I’m
Sorry!” And she replies, “Sorry for
yourself!”
2. When you ask her where you
should drop something and she
says, “Drop it on my head.”
3. When she brings food wrapped
in a nylon bag from a party.
4. When you say, ”Mummy, I have
fever.” And she replies you, “Why
won’t you have fever when you
press phone every night”
5. When you say, “Mummy I took
2nd in my class.” and she replies,
“So the person that took first has
two heads abi?”
6. When she takes the DSTV remote
to work, just to punish you.
7. When you are watching
television with her and then she
sleeps off and still doesn’t want you
to change the channel.
8. When you tell her you are going
to a friend’s place to play and she
asks, ”When last did that friend
come here to play with you?
9. When she asks you if the food
she served you is enough, and you
reply no, and she says, come and
eat me na.
10. When she tells you, if I hear
Peem, you will hear Ween.
11. When she touches hot pot
comfortably without a cloth or
paper.
12. When she tells you, ”I didn’t kill
my mother, so you will not kill me”.
13. When she calls you from your
room upstairs and then sends you
back upstairs to bring her purse.
14. When you ask her to refund the
money you borrowed her and she
tells you, “All the food you have
been eating in the house nko?
Which money did you think was
used in buying them?”
Our Mothers are wonderful. Happy
M0thers day.
Drop your C0mments.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts