The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Thursday 7 April 2016

Nicki Minaj Tells Ellen DeGeneres She Is Now "Single"

This is how breakup rumors get started...
Nicki Minaj appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Thursday, where host Ellen DeGeneres asked about the "engagement ring" she's been wearing as of late. 


"That's not my engagement ring, though," the "Night Is Still Young" Rapper clarified. "He said that that's my second ring and that if I get a third ring that that would be the engagement ring."

DeGeneres asked Minaj if she's "ready to get engaged," to which she answered, "You know, I don't know. We're still figuring each other out. And in fact, I don't even want to say that I'm in a relationship anymore, because I think when people hear that, they go to like the mean place and try to like—not you, though.  

You're super. I love you to death." DeGeneres prodded her to "talk about it in a kind place," but the rapper wouldn't budge. "I would rather not. You know, I used to be secretive. You guys asked me about that before on my pre-interview," Minaj said. "I used to say, 'I'm not in a relationship,' even though I was in a 12-year relationship [with Safaree Samuels]...Now I feel like just going back to that and saying, 'You know what? I'm single."

 Minaj said she decided not to share a picture of her Valentine's Day gift on Instagram to keep people out of 
Minaj, who never mentioned her man by name, ended with this: "He and I are just two souls right now passing through the universe, and I don't know what's going to happen. I just have learned over the years to just let things be and come and go as they are going to come and go."
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts