The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Monday 3 October 2016

Thibaut Courtois talks on his Exit From Chelsea.

– Thibaut Courtois played three years for Atletico Madrid and admits that he wants to return to La Liga
Courtois hints when he is going to leave Chelsea
– The player rejects all his previous words

Thibaut Courtois, the Chelsea’s keeper, states that he is happy at Stamford Bridge, despite reiterating his intention to one day return to Spain.Previously Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois has disclosed that he wants to return to La Liga.

GET for FREE:Get the latest sports news on DAKINGSWEB Sport

Previously the keeper noted:  “It’s hard to say. I don’t think I will end my career here. I feel half Spanish. WhenI said goodbye I had a bad time. I hadcold blood, it was not easy. I cried. Atletico is a family club. I still feel their love.”Asked  if he would be interested in returning to Atletico, Courtois said: “Yes, but not only because of the club, but how Madrid is and the whole country. From the first minute I fell in love with Spain for its people, lifestyle, food… I still eat dinner and then have an afternoon nap, most of the television I see is Spanish… I am half Spanish.”Courtois and ConteHe hinted: “I have a contract at Chelsea for three seasons. In 2018, when I enter the final year of the contract, we will assess whether to renew or leave.”But now he states:“I understand the commotion with the Chelsea fans. But I just meant that I want to return to Spain one day, but it can also be after my career. I’m happy to be at Chelsea. For how long, we will see. But now I want to win prizes with thisclub.”The 24-year-old joined Chelsea in 2011.The goalkeeper also spent three seasons on loan at Atletico Madrid. Courtois has won La Liga and EPL titles during his career.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts