The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Friday 13 October 2017

Dakingsweb: A PROBLEM POEM by POET. MEMBIS GODWIN



There are tears that can't be shade
Words that can't be said
And feelings that can't be expresses
Just like the love I had for you

A thousand steps can walk me to Sahara
A million can't take me to your heart again
For all I feel is pain
The pain of a scattered soul.
The love is gone; hate unseen
We are neither friends nor enemies
The magnet no longer attracts
Those metallic feelings has turned copper
I regrate being your lover
Sharing the sentiments with you
If I knew it would be so
I would have casted my face off your beauty
For your beauty is like a hunter's trap
It captured my heart and broke it's spine.

There are bitterness too hard to be broken
The bitterness in my soul
There are demons amidst Angels
I suspect you being one
The most heartless of them
Two wrongs can't make things right
But a times
Problems could solve problems
And I have created one.

(c) Membis Godwin
AFRICAN BEST LYRICIST 2017

posted from Bloggeroid

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts