The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Dakingsweb: Come And Beat Me – Moyo Lawal Dares Fans As She Flashes Panties


Controversial Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal is givingher fans something to talk about yet again after sharing a photo of herself rocking see through leggings.The curvy actress who has come under backlash several times for her supposed indecent dressing talked about receiving so many messages from fans to slim down, stating this isn’t her plan.

Read what she posted with the above image:No I don’t want to slim down ( for everyone sending me the stop going to the gym messages😒😳😞) but I do want to tone up, keep my juices running and generally service my body…..As you can see my tummy is slowly toning up again and my double chin is almost gone….I added so much weight recently it was ridiculous😒😩😞………….I didn’t take pictures last week but am happy to say my #ML30daysofburn is effective as 😛🙈……..( I added jogging to my routine but the fear of getting straight and tiny😂😂🙈stops me from going too far ) ….p.s yes my leggings are transparent …come and beat me 😂😛am at work 😩 ….

posted from Bloggeroid

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts