The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Thursday 16 November 2017

Dakingsweb: Peter Okoye Says - I Will Be Graduating From An Established Upcoming To An Outstanding Established Super Star


Following the successful release of his first solo hit, “Cool It Down” last month, Peter Okoye aka Mr. P has another song “For My Head” which he said he will release on his birthday, 18th November, 2017.He took to his Instagram page to announce it.He wrote:-Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something Remarkable! And that’s exactly what i have done to this Song,Video and my personal career in general.πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ˜Š after the 18th November a lot of people that still doubted me will Join my Revival Ministry⛪️ πŸ˜€and understand that I am capable of Amazing thingsπŸ‘πŸΎ in fact let’s just say MR P will be Graduating this Saturday Nov18th From an Established upcoming to an Outstanding Established Super Star⭐️πŸ™ˆπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. 3 Day To Go and it feels like it’s 3 Years To GoπŸ˜πŸ™†πŸΏ♂ chai pls somebody should Cool it Down FOR MY HEADπŸ™†πŸΏ♂πŸ™†πŸΏ♂πŸ™†πŸΏ♂πŸ™†πŸΏ♂πŸ™†πŸΏ♂πŸ™†πŸΏ♂ Song and Video OUT in the last few hours of the 17th/18th November πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ Get ready to be Converted into my Ministry!!! See you Soon!

posted from Bloggeroid

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts