The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Sunday 12 November 2017

Dakingsweb: Taylor Swift’s song “Call It What You Want” lyrics decoded


Taylor Swift ‘s new song “Call It What You Want” is finally here, and the singer is addressing her hiatus and sharing more about beau Joe Alwyn.The song starts off with “My castle crumbled overnight. I brought a knife to a gun fight. They took the crown but it’s alright.” These lyrics most likely reference Kim Kardashian‘s famous Snapchat video. You’ll remember, the one showing Kanye West calling Swift about the “Famous” lyric“I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex”and Swift giving it the OK. Things got messy when Swift’s rep said “Kanye did not call for approval” and that Swift “cautioned him about releasing a song with such a misogynistic message.”“Call It What You Want” available now.@applemusicPre-order#reputation:https://t.co/oExj2XFGvHpic.twitter.com/EWxoTpSzIT— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13)November 3, 2017Still, the video led to quite a bit of drama and media attention for Swift, and she stepped away from the limelight. In“Call It What You Want”she sings,“The liars are calling me one. Nobody’s heard from me for months.”New lightDespite having a new man in her life, Swift proves she’s still an independent woman with lines like, “I want to wear his initial on a chain round my neck…Not because he owns me but ‘cause he really knows me (which is more than they can say)” and “I recall late November holding my breath, slowly I said, ‘You don’t have to save me, but would you run away with me?'”– also giving fans more context in terms of their relationship timeline.In summary, Swift doesn’t seem to care what people think of her relationship with the actor because sheis happy, singing “So call it what you want, call it what you want to.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts