The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Saturday 18 November 2017

Dakingsweb Update: Rapper Macklemore Admits he controls his Orgasms just by staring at Justin Bieber Naked Painting.



American rapper Macklemore says he ‘controls his orgasms’ by staring at a naked Justin Bieber painting above his bed. The 34-year-old revealed this during aguest appearance on TV show, Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen, saying the painting of Bieber – who’s depicted covering his manhood with pancakes - slows him from ejaculating.'It goes right above my bed and whenever I’m with my wife, intimately, I can always stare if I want to control my orgasm, just slow it down,' he said. Justin Bieber

posted from Bloggeroid

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts