The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Sunday 19 November 2017

Hot Jeremy Meeks gushes over Topshop heiress, Chloe Green saying "I have never been Happier".


The 33-year-old model who gained notoriety for his handsome mugshot someyears back, said his relationship with the 26-year-old Topshop heiress, Chloe Green, is 'true love.''I’ve never been happier in my life than right now,' Meeks said. 'We’ve found love, we’re in love and we are very happy.

I love Chloe for her and if she didn’t have a dollar I wouldn’t give a s*** because we’re so happy.' 'My friends love her, my family love her and I love her family,' Meeks gushed. 'We’ve had a lot of good times together with her mom and her dad. I had met her mom before but the first time I met Philip was at the Prince Albert Foundation dinner.'I talked to him on the phone before but meeting him was great. He is an amazing man – he’s been very loving and caring.'He loves his family and would do anything for them – he is a very respectable man and I have a lot of love for him. He’s a really good guy.'Meanwhile, Jeremy's own father was recently released from prison after serving 33 years of a life sentence for murder and Jeremy is trying to re-establish a relationship with him.Jeremy was married to the mother of his child Melissa when he met Chloe and moved on....

posted from Bloggeroid

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts