The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Saturday 18 November 2017

Rapper Eminem speaks Against Donald Trump - "I Cant Stand That Mother F**ker"



Although Eminem’s highly anticipated album, Revival, didn’t drop on November 17 as his fans were anticipating, Slim Shady did stop by the Shade 45 studios on Friday to chop it up with DJ Whoo Kid and Lord Sear. Throughout the conversation, Em discussed everything from the current state of Hip Hop to working with Beyoncé on “Walk On Water,” Revival ‘s first single. When Em’s BET Hip Hop Awards appearance was brought up, he expressed similar feelings about Donald Trump that he did in the brutal freestyle he delivered in a video during the show, but also seemed genuinely disappointed that the POTUS hasn’t retaliated yet.“I was and still am extremely angry, I can’t stand that mother F.ucker. I feel like he’s not paying attention to me. I was kind of waiting for him to say something and for some reason, he didn’t say anything.” em says. The Detroit rap giant also talked about what made Beyoncé the ideal choice for “Walk On Water.” Her megastar status in the music industry was something Em took into consideration.“First of all, Beyoncé is amazing, and it’s been on my wish list for a long time, but I never really had a song that I felt like would be right to present to her. So, I was kinda waitin’, and then me and Paul (his manager) kicked the idea around after I finished it, youknow. And based off what it was about, I felt like she probably could relate to this, too“.As Hip Hop fans wait on Shady’s ninth studio album, itsounds like ho Em is just as hungry for solid Hip Hop.

posted from Bloggeroid

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts