The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Tuesday 12 December 2017

CEO of Iroko TV, Mary Njoku Celebrates Her husband On His 37th Birthday


Actress Mary Njoku, is today celebrating her husband, Jason Njoku, CEO of Iroko TV.
She shared a photo of the both of them and penned a heartwarming birthday message alongside.
She wrote;
Happy 37th Birthday to the best husband in the world. @jasonnjoku I feel so proud to call you my husband. The only person I can always count on, to be real. Though We have our ups and downs but whenever we are apart, I still get an empty feeling, deep inside my heart. We have stood test of time, walked the narrow road, and at the end of every day, it’s still You I want to hold. When I say I love you more, I do not mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I can’t thank you enough for all the things you have done for me. The only thing better than have you as a husband is my kids having you as a Daddy. Being your wife is still the best damn decision I have ever made. You will always be my forever. Happy 37th Birthday my #kingkong #njokuclan #Irokotv #roktv
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts