The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Friday 1 December 2017

Selena Gomez now confirms the reunion with her first love Justin Bieber, claims she's tight friend with ex-The Weeknd

Selena Gomez finally confirms reunion with first love Justin Bieber, says she

Selena Gomez, 25,  has finally confirmed her reunion with her first love, Justin Bieber, including opening up on her split from ex-boyfriend, The Weeknd.
In an in-depth interview with Billboard, the actress and singer opened up about the men in her life, where she said her ex The Weeknd ended their 10-month relationship as 'best friends.'
'Something that I'm really proud of is that there's such a true friendship [between me and The Weeknd]. 
'I truly have never experienced anything like that in my life. We ended it as best friends, and it was genuinely about encouraging and caring [for each other], and that was pretty remarkable for me.' 
On her reunion with Justin Bieber, the singer said she will always cherish someone who has impacted greatly in her life.
Selena Gomez finally confirms reunion with first love Justin Bieber, says she

'I'm 25. I'm not 18, or 19, or 20,' she told the magazine of reconnecting with Justin. 'I cherish people who have really impacted my life. So maybe before, it could have been forcing something that wasn't right. But that doesn't mean caring for someone ever goes away.' 
Selena and Justin renewed relationship followed her recent split from The Weeknd, who she dated for nearly a year.
Selena Gomez finally confirms reunion with first love Justin Bieber, says she


Selena, who is  Billboards woman of the year 2017, also received a kidney transplant earlier this year from her friend, Francia Raisa.
 
Selena Gomez finally confirms reunion with first love Justin Bieber, says she
Speaking about the Kidney transplant, she said:
'It was really hard in the beginning. I remember looking at myself in the mirror completely naked and thinking about all the things that I used to b*tch about and just asking, "Why?" I had someone in my life for a very long time who pointed out all the things that I didn't feel great about with myself. When I look at my body now, I just see life.' 
Selena Gomez finally confirms reunion with first love Justin Bieber, says she
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts