The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Sunday 3 December 2017

Singer P!nk reveals her daughter wants to marry an African woman and she's delighted about it

P!nk reveals her daughter wants to marry an African woman and she
 
Singer P!nk says she's raising her kids to be gender neutral. She revealed that her 6-year-old daughter says she identifies as a boy and wants to marry an African woman when she grows up.

Pink doesn't mind and is actually delighted by this.

Pink, 38, said: “I was in a school and the bathroom outside the kindergarten said: ‘Gender Neutral – anybody’, and it was a drawing of many different shapes.

“I took a picture of it and I wrote: ‘Progress’. I thought that was awesome. I love that kids are having this conversation.”

The Pop star does not want traditional gender roles imposed on 6-year-old Willow or 11-month-old son Jameson and she's doing everything she can to teach them to be fluid as regards gender.

She told The People : “We are a very label-less household. Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like: ‘Great, can you teach me how to make African food?’

“And she’s like: ‘Sure mama, and we are going to live with you while our house is getting ready.’

Laughing, she added: “I was like ‘what the f***, who are you? Who is paying for this by the way?’”

Pink further disclosed that little Willow has even come up with a nickname for the US President – who she calls Donald Duck Trumpet.

Pink said: “I don’t correct her. And I should, because it’s disrespectful, but it’s like – ‘f*** it’. I feel like we are all in this permanent state of f*** it. I can’t imagine being a third-grader and this being the first example of what it means to be President.

“I throw my hands up in the air every day. It’s unbelievable. It’s not funny at all. It’s un-f***ing-believable. I want to skip ahead to the part that it’s over and we start the clean-up process.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts