The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Thursday 18 January 2018

Kemi Olunloyo - I Was Not Forced/Paid To Testify In Church

Following a post on her IG page yesterday saying she has indeed been led to Christ by pastor Ibiyeomie, Kemi Olunloyo, has again taken to the social media platform to debunk new claims.
Recall, it is Pastor Ibiyeomie, that sent Kemi to prison, three times in 12 months to be exact with the last being 90 days spent in Port Harcourt maximum prison.
The news of her been led to Christ by Pastor Ibiyeomie, sparked some debtae online as many believes Kemi was paid for this, she has however, come out to deny this.
She again took to IG to write;
KemiSaved
Quit the nonentity thinking! I don’t have any agreement for my release from prison. Agreements of any kind do NOT exist! Last I checked, I still have a court date in magistrate and high court and must show up. My release on bail was based on getting new sureties. The old ones withdrew after my arrest in October 2017 getting me stuck for 90 days in prison. Know the facts before talking on my behalf @adetomenchi @officialcorazon @shelly_ca pls stop spreading false info!! I hope I made myself clear.
KOO
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts