The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Thursday 25 January 2018

Oby Ezekwesili - 'The current FG and allies are viscerally angry at me just like their predecessor'



Oby Ezekwesili, the convener of the Bring Back Our Girls group this morning tweeted that the current Federal Government and allies are viscerally angry at her just like the administration that preceded them.

According to her, 'The previous FG & their allies were and are still viscerally angry at me for : 1. Calling their SQUANDERING & PILLAGING of the 5th Oil Boom what it is & DEMANDING ACCOUNTABILITY. 2. DEMANDING Justice of Rescue for innocent 219 young women that were abducted from their school'.

See the rest of her tweets below...
Understanding Democracy is at the heart of Nigeria departing from the established track of Governance Failure.
CITIZENS - their knowledge, choices & actions- MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

It is why my commitment is to making our Citizens UNDERSTAND the POWER of
Even if we got ourselves a Government of ethical, competent and capable people who are committed to the tenets of Good Governance; THE OFFICE OF THE CITIZEN MUST BE ACTIVE!

Eternal Vigilance by Citizens.

No Democracy works on One-Leg : No more Active Govt but DOCILE Citizens.
When on January 4th this year, I announced my Political Agenda as being to help BUILD UP the Political Consciousness of our Citizens by dedicating time to advocating 2018 as , perhaps only a few followed.

I NEVER SAY what I DO NOT PLAN TO DO. NEVER
In the course of my professional life which has traversed Private Sector, Academia, Public Sector and Civil Society, one CONSTANT has been my dedication to being an ACTIVE CITIZEN.
My VOICE and my CHOICES have been powered by Knowledge that GREAT SOCIETIES don’t JUST HAPPEN.
ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP is what the Demand Side of Governance is all about. Never underestimate what difference your single Voice can make to the way Government which is the Supply Side of Government acts or fails to act.

Nigeria teaches you to SHUT UP & “mind your business” DON’T!!
If Great Societies, Countries and Nations “don’t just happen” then it means that THEY MUST BE MADE TO HAPPEN.

Who are those BEST PLACED to make GREATNESS happen in a country like ours?

CITIZENS. CITIZENS. CITIZENS.

Everyone of us must now come to this KNOWLEDGE.
For as long as YOU and I as Citizens IGNORE what Politicians and their flocks do in Government, we have NO BASIS to EXPECT A GREAT NIGERIA.

Have we not seen that REGARDLESS of their ACRONYMS- APC or PDP, they
share a COMMON SELFISH INCENTIVE.

What?
Govern Nigerians “anyhow” .
The previous FG & their allies were and are still viscerally angry at me for :
1. Calling their SQUANDERING & PILLAGING of the 5th Oil Boom what it is & DEMANDING ACCOUNTABILITY.
2. DEMANDING Justice of Rescue for innocent 219 young women that were abducted from their school.
They called and still call me names. They write malicious falsehoods, libel and slander me. They attack me for “ending their Administration”.

Why do they do all these?

Simple!

My MATTERS. Yes! It DOES MATTER to those who wish to HAVE FREEDOM TO MISGOVERN.
The current FG and allies are viscerally angry at me just like their predecessor administration.
Why?

Consistent with my , I have:

1. DEMANDED RESCUE OF CHIBOKGIRLS & OTHERS

2. Called out their MISGUIDED ECONOMIC PHILOSOPHY that UNRAVELLED our Economy.

The current FG READ ENTIRELY from the same Script of their predecessor administration as far as their reaction to the goes.

Why?

That’s easy.

Both of them desire(d) DORMANT, DOCILE, LETHARGIC and SYCOPHANTIC Citizens that give them FREEDOM TO MISGOVERN.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts