The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Ebuka Celebrates Wife On Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary - Thank You For Being The Best Ride-Or-Die I Could Ever Ask For


Fashionista and media personality, Ebuka is already two years old in his marriage to his wife, Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, and he took to Instagram to gush about it.
According to Ebuka, he handed over his mumu button to his wife who is his ride or die chick. Here’s what he wrote;
“Two years today since I completely handed you my mumu button without question… Thank you for being the best ride-or-die I could ever ask for. And for being the one with a sharp business mind. I love you so much!!! Happy anniversary babe.”
His wife however replied him and said:
Like I know I’m proper cool and all but See how excited he is to be marrying me 😬.
Happy second Anniversary to us baby. I can’t believe how fast two years has been. Thank God for the genuine friendship and understanding we have . Thank God for taking us from strength to strength.
I’ll always be your ride or die . I’ll still fight everyone that tries to mess with you (as you like to form diplomatic and I’m the straight shooter) lol. Cheers to many more blessed and happy years to come ! I love you baby …
We wish them happy wedding anniversary!!!!!!!!!!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts