The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Thursday 15 February 2018

Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sparks Controversy Online As She Shares Photo In A Coffin


Controversial actress Moyo Lawal shared a picture of herself in a coffin and caption it Mortuary selfie.
She shared this photo taken in a casket and captioned it; ‘Mortuary selfie’. Her fans quickly react to the photo she posted.
See comments that followed below:
Please don’t die yet we still haven’t seen ur nudes yet
Are u dead,why that pics
I tire ooo, I was trying to pronounce it but was confused not until I looked at d pix wel
Nawao y would u think of posting such picture. Dats absurd abeg
..this 1 weak me
This is absurd
Raised from the dead
Not again. Pls don’t
Amen
Why d hurry?we all gonna have one some day
Now someone has totally lost it
I love selfies too Moyo maybe we should try Bermuda triangle next
Not too good a post sister
Heck no honey !! I disagree pls @moyolawalofficial
Omg, Noo baby… Not this.. I love u too much @moyolawalofficial
Weytin u dey do for in side there a beg come outside I still
I’m not sure she knows that
my sister exactly how I feel…after losing my mum , am just carefree with death things jare
Playing some kinda nasty play. Please get out of that thing.. Its not for you
So no were to take picture again ni abeg this is too expensive
This is not funny madam
abeg which film be this? joker
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts