The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Sunday 11 February 2018

Tboss Clears The Air - I Am Not Engaged To Any Nigerian Entertainer


Image result for tboss

Just over this weekend there was a report that Tboss could be dating music mogul and father of one, Ubi Franklin as photos of them snuggling surfaced on the internet.
The former Big Brother Naija housemate has however opened up that she is not dating anyone in the entertainment industry.
Tboss in a chat made this revelation and she at the same time talked about her life and her plans for the new year, When Tboss was asked about the rumor flying around about her dating a popular Nigerian celebrity, she responded saying;
I like to keep certain things private and my love life or relationship falls into that category.
However, the story that I am engaged to a musician or anyone else for that matter is just a rumour. I am not engaged to be married to anybody and if such happens, everyone will know.
At present, I am only focused on my brand and how to make it better.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts