The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Monday 9 April 2018

Man reacts after 'POVERTY' Followed him on twitter - "I rebuke you in Jesus Name"



"I rebuke you in Jesus Name"- Man reacts after


There is a Twitter handle called 'POVERTY' following a lot of people on the platform, and Nigerians with no chill are rejecting the page with full force.
A Twitter user, @m3nsa__, shared a screenshot of the notification he got and wrote: 'I rebuke you in Jesus Name.'
See how are people are reacting to the Twitter page below.
"I rebuke you in Jesus Name"- Man reacts after "I rebuke you in Jesus Name"- Man reacts after "I rebuke you in Jesus Name"- Man reacts after "I rebuke you in Jesus Name"- Man reacts after "I rebuke you in Jesus Name"- Man reacts after "I rebuke you in Jesus Name"- Man reacts after "I rebuke you in Jesus Name"- Man reacts after "I rebuke you in Jesus Name"- Man reacts after

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts