The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Friday 13 October 2017

Dakingsweb: THE FORCE WITHIN YOU_By_Poet.Membis_Godwin

There is a force within you
That drives the storm away
That same force
That brought me your way

It is not your beauty
Nor charms
But that unnamed
Unseen

I do not know what it looks like
Or its taste and scent
But I know it exist
And it's in you

I feel it each time my eyes hugs you
Each time you speak
And smile to the world that has blessed you
I feel it touching my soul
With unnatural power

It is this force in you
That forms forms of the sky
It is it that gives life to fishes
It is this force that wings the birds

This great force you posses
It is it that has possessed me
To posses your diamond heart
Placing a crown on me
It is this force,
This force that lies within you.

(c) Membis Godwin
AFRICAN BEST LYRICIST 2017

posted from Bloggeroid

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts