The Home of Updates Downloads, with Exclusive Cheats

Sunday 14 January 2018

[Photos] Pretty hairstylist uses her mugshot to promote her braiding business online



Pretty hairstylist uses her mugshot to promote her braiding business online (Photos)

A pretty hair stylist who got arrested for violating a domestic protective order, is on the verge of making more profits after her mugshot went viral because of her 'amazing' hairstyle.
Shia Milan Yearwood, 23, from Charlotte, North Carolina, was arrested on January 3 and her mugshot was on Twitter by the account @CharlotteMugs. 
After the hairstyle started generating attention on social media, Shia decided to use the golden opportunity to boost her business and reach out to her prospective customers.
Pretty hairstylist uses her mugshot to promote her braiding business online (Photos)
Shia retweeted the picture, including the hashtag '#BraidByShia and wrote 'Can't hold me back either.'
Pretty hairstylist uses her mugshot to promote her braiding business online (Photos)Speaking to BET, Shia explained her motivation: 'I was just simply showing people that I had nothing to be ashamed about. I thought I looked good and I thought my braids looked amazing — they were literally done two hours prior to the mugshot.'
'At first, I was a little embarrassed that it was getting attention because I didn't want people to think I was taking being arrested as a joke. Instead, I saw it as a lesson and an opportunity to show off my skills,' she added.
So far, the picture has been retweeted over 4,000 times and has received over 9,000 likes. While most of the comments on the post are basically requests from prospective customers to book appointments.
Twitter user @babyA1angel wrote: 'When you free?' 
Pretty hairstylist uses her mugshot to promote her braiding business online (Photos)

Pretty hairstylist uses her mugshot to promote her braiding business online (Photos)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Jprinx

Popular Posts